One of Indonesia's national dishes, this meal is sure to become a family favourite in the home. Perfect for a quick and easy dinner, in just 15 minutes this chicken satay recipe will provide you with everything you need to kickstart your body into fat-burning mode and achieve weight loss in a sustainable way.
1 Chicken Breast
2tsp Olive Oil
1/2 Garlic Clove
1 Spring Onion (chopped)
1tbsp Peanut Butter
1 Handful of Spinach
2tsp Light Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp Sesame Oil
1. Slice the chicken into long pieces, about 1cm thick and season with salt & pepper.
2. Place the chicken in a bowl and sprinkle the turmeric and lemon juice over the chicken. Then leave to sit for a couple of minutes.
3. Heat 1tsp of olive oil over a medium heat, then add the spring onion, garlic and chilli. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
4. Reduce the heat and pour in 50ml of water, quickly followed by the peanut butter.
5. Mix the peanut butter into the liquid until it has fully combined, then drop in the spinach and stir fry until the leaves have wilted.
6. Remove the pan from the heat, then add the soy sauce and sesame oil. Mix together and put the sauce aside.
7. Clean the pan and heat 1tsp of olive oil over a medium heat and stir fry the chicken for approximately 4 minutes.
8. Serve with the satay sauce.
If you are looking for someone who specialises in weight loss in solihull, leave a message on the CW Nutrition contact page and see how you can change your lifestyle in a sustainable and scientific way.