A low-carbohydrate dish combining great fats with a perfect source of protein. This fragrant Thai dish is quick to put together and guaranteed to leave you satisfied. Incorporate this tasty meal as part of your low carbohydrate lifestyle to bring you one step closer to achieving your fitness goal.
Ingredients 1tsp Olive Oil
1/4 Red Onion (sliced)
2tsp Thai Green Curry Paste
1 Salmon Fillet
100ml Full-Fat Coconut Milk
Juice of 1/4 Lime
Small Handful of Fresh Basil (torn)
Lime Wedges (To Serve)
1. Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and leave to heat through.
2. Add the red onion to the pan and cook for 8 minutes until soft.
3. Stir in the curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Add the salmon fillet to the pan and cook for 2 minutes, turning it once to coat in the spicy mixture.
4. Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Then reduce the heat and simmer gently for 5 minutes, letting the salmon cook through.
5. Squeeze the lime juice over the curry and sprinkle over the fresh basil.
6. Season the curry with salt and pepper, then serve with lime wedges.
If you are looking for someone who specialises in weight loss in solihull, leave a message on the CW Nutrition contact page and see how you can change your lifestyle in a sustainable and scientific way.