A real takeaway legend. Experience the same flavours as your favourite Indian in this firecracker of a dish, while saving the delivery fee too!
Enjoy this tasty meal without the sense that you are restricting yourself on a diet while providing your body with everything it needs to burn fat and kickstart the weight loss process.
2tsp Olive Oil
1/2 Onion (Diced)
1/2 Garlic Clove
1tbsp Madras Paste
1tbsp Greek Yoghurt
100g Chopped Tomatoes
1tbsp Double Cream
2tsp Fresh Coriander
1 Chicken Breast
1. Heat the oil in a pan over a medium heat and fry the diced onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the madras paste and continue to fry for a further 2 minutes.
3. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes. Then add the diced chicken and cook for 15-20 minutes. Add the water to the sauce.
4. Pour in the yoghurt, a pinch of salt and chopped coriander.
5. Cook for a further 5 minutes, season with black pepper then add the cream, mix in and serve.
If you are looking for someone who specialises in weight loss in solihull, leave a message on the CW Nutrition contact page and see how you can change your lifestyle in a sustainable and scientific way.